Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2015

Ice Ball Maker & Sphere Ice Mold: By Bar Brat

Ice Ball Maker & Sphere Ice Mold: By Bar Brat


I was given the opportunity to review Ice Ball Maker & Sphere Ice Mold. I received this product at a discount for my review and hope my observations can help you make a buying decision.

What you get:

Ice ball / Sphere Ice Mold Tray
Instructions on box

What is this supposed to do?:

Create Slow Melting Ice Spheres for cocktails, coffee, water, or really any beverage. Freeze anything including ice, jelly, chocolate or even soap.



How does it work?

I own several products by Bar Brat, so I went in assuming this one would be the same – and it is! What a super cool idea and perfect for a gift, especially those that like cocktails.

The concept is quite simple. Place just about any liquid in the tray, close it up and freeze it. I decided to try cranberry juice because I enjoy having a Seabreeze cocktail, especially when the weather starts heating up. First, I put my cranberry juice in the ice molds and popped them in the freezer in the morning. Around 4 in the afternoon, I mixed my grapefruit juice and vodka in the glass. Then I popped in one of my frozen cranberry balls. I have to say, this was smart because it was delicious! Instead of having to put ice in my drink, the cranberry ice ball melted slowly into it – keeping it light, fresh and it didn’t become watered down. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I love that you can freeze all different types of liquids and it say you can even do soap. I’m not a soap maker, but if you are, that would be pretty neat to do. I think the next thing I’m going to try is some chocolate and make chocolate martinis. We’ll see how that goes, but in the mean time, I’m really happy with freezing cranberry juice!


They come in a nice box so you could add the ice ball maker to a couple of high ball glasses, and some whiskey – Voila! you have a great gift. Thanks Bar Brat for another great product!

** Please note that I was supplied with this product free of charge in exchange for my complete honest and unbiased review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment